Purism SPC is rapidly expanding our enterprise sales (B2B) department with openings across most positions, from sales management, regional sales, reselling, distribution, channel sales, among others. If you are eager to be part of Purism’s growing team, in any sales capacity, please apply. These roles are all full-time remote positions.
Learn more about Purism.
Scope of work (i.e. what you have to worry about)
Reporting directly to the CEO or sales manager, we are looking for team members who are engaging hyper-organized sales and relationship people who will plan, organize, and finalize inbound opportunities, as well as broaden outbound sales in various vertical markets.
Purism is constantly advancing its mission to create an ethical digital world, and these sales roles will be instrumental in sharing that vision, engaging with many organizations and businesses around the world, and helping promote the social purpose of Purism.
- Follow up on sales leads.
- Introduce new sales leads.
- Utilize (ethical) CRM tools to maximize opportunities.
- Structure sales plans, markets, and set milestones.
- Help marketing, promotion, and design for enterprise sales, events, and conferences.
- Propose sales ideas.
- Energetic, proactive go-getter person who can engage audiences, customers, and businesses.
- Extremely well-organized and motivated to accelerate our mission engaging in ethical secure computing environments for enterprises, able to interact with minimal supervision or pushing.
- 4+ years of experience in enterprise sales, sales management, or the Free/Libre and Open-Source software solutions.
Are you really ready for this?
We need to be clear that this is a full-time job that will keep you fully occupied. Remember: this is not just about adding leads to our database, it is about full engagement in bringing deals to a close where it benefits the social purpose of purism, society, and the business.
Some details for applying
Please use this template as your email:
- Subject line: “Sales position – your_name_here“
- List what you’re good at, or what you would like to help us with.
- Tell us how you got good at it, or how you’d like to help us.
- Let us know why would you like to be involved with Purism?
Please note that it will take some weeks for us to review applicants and get back to you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com