PGP Fingerprint: B8CA ACEA D949 30F1 23C4 642C 23CF 2E3D 2545 14F7
Latest posts by Todd Weaver (see all)
- GNOME and KDE in PureOS: diversity across devices - January 31, 2018
- Meltdown, Spectre and the Future of Secure Hardware - January 5, 2018
- Happy New Year! Purism Goals for 2018 - January 3, 2018
We have gotten many questions on the M.2 (NGFF) drive in the Librem laptops, those questions ranging from:
- Can you boot from the M.2?
- Can you have both M.2 and SATA Drives?
- Which one is primary, which one is secondary?
So we wanted to confirm and answer those questions. In short:
- Can you boot from the M.2? Yes!
- Can you have both M.2 and SATA Drives? Yes!
- Which one is primary, which one is secondary? M.2 is primary
We also wanted to provide a brief HOWTO when you order with, or use, both an M.2 and a SATA drive.